[OP] Junior Member

My Mod List

Hello from Supers On The Run

Let me introduce myself, my name is Mark (aka Mr. Incredible - half of Supers On The Run)

I placed my order for a white/black smart ForTwo in early 2007. Delivery took place on January 28, 2008 from smart Center Bloomfield. After seeing the "2008 red" (painted on color) in person... is when I noticed that color matched my "Mr. Incredible" costume. In July 2008, started the transformation process from a white/black smart ForTwo into "The Incredible-mobile".

In 2009, I met Karen (aka Wonder Woman). We began doing running events, around the country, as "Mr. Incredible" and "Wonder Woman", in the "Incredible-mobile". As we gained friends and fans during our travels, we were always asked about our travels and experiences that we have encountered as "Mr. Incredible" and "Wonder Woman".

We have been interviewed by local television stations (Fox2 Detroit, ABC12 Flint Morning Show), local newspapers (Flint Journal) and an online magazine (Metromodemedia.com). We have participated with local charities (HeartWalk Michigan, March of Dimes and benefit with a local NFL team). From our adventures the idea of 'Supers On The Run' was born.

Supers On The Run are the adventures of Mark (Mr. Incredible) and Karen (Wonder Woman) as they travel around the country. We have now have a website (SupersOnTheRun.com), Twitter (@SupersOnTheRun), Facebook page (Supers On The Run) and a Instagram account (SupersOnTheRun).

Karen and I have been traveling in the "Incredible-mobile", but as "Supers On The Run" began to take off, we realized that we need to travel in a "Supers" smart car. The decision was made, that in the spring of 2015, we would transform the "Incredible-mobile" into a "Supers" smart car. Black, as the base color, was our color of choice. Then in September 2014, I was involved in a single car accident with the "Incredible-mobile" that almost totaled the car.

Thanks to the great work/repair at Autometric Collision Import - Pontiac... it appears that transformation begins now!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SupersOnTheRun View Post
    Let me introduce myself, my name is Mark (aka Mr. Incredible - half of Supers On The Run)

I placed my order for a white/black smart ForTwo in early 2007. Delivery took place on January 28, 2008 from smart Center Bloomfield. After seeing the "2008 red" (painted on color) in person... is when I noticed that color matched my "Mr. Incredible" costume. In July 2008, started the transformation process from a white/black smart ForTwo into "The Incredible-mobile".

In 2009, I met Karen (aka Wonder Woman). We began doing running events, around the country, as "Mr. Incredible" and "Wonder Woman", in the "Incredible-mobile". As we gained friends and fans during our travels, we were always asked about our travels and experiences that we have encountered as "Mr. Incredible" and "Wonder Woman".

We have been interviewed by local television stations (Fox2 Detroit, ABC12 Flint Morning Show), local newspapers (Flint Journal) and an online magazine (Metromodemedia.com). We have participated with local charities (HeartWalk Michigan, March of Dimes and benefit with a local NFL team). From our adventures the idea of 'Supers On The Run' was born.

Supers On The Run are the adventures of Mark (Mr. Incredible) and Karen (Wonder Woman) as they travel around the country. We have now have a website (SupersOnTheRun.com), Twitter (@SupersOnTheRun), Facebook page (Supers On The Run) and a Instagram account (SupersOnTheRun).

Karen and I have been traveling in the "Incredible-mobile", but as "Supers On The Run" began to take off, we realized that we need to travel in a "Supers" smart car. The decision was made, that in the spring of 2015, we would transform the "Incredible-mobile" into a "Supers" smart car. Black, as the base color, was our color of choice. Then in September 2014, I was involved in a single car accident with the "Incredible-mobile" that almost totaled the car.

Thanks to the great work/repair at Autometric Collision Import - Pontiac... it appears that transformation begins now!

Wow! What an "incredible" story there! We are so happy to have you on our forum and look forward to checking out your pages! Please feel free to reach out to us any time with any questions you may have!
    Check out www.smartmadness.com for the largest selection of smart car Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

Buying or selling a smart car? Check out www.smartcarclassifieds.com

[OP] Junior Member

My Mod List
    Supers On The Run will be flying out to LA and will be attending the Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend at Disneyland (Nov 14 -16). And I am in the process of transforming the Super's smart... we will be stopping by "smart Madness." Getting all "my super powers" in row to decide what transformation will take place on the smart. Looking foward to seeing everyone at smart madness!

hmmm... wonder if we (Mr. Incredible & Wonder Woman) should wear our super suits and get a photo op?!