Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[OP] Junior Member

My Mod List

Thumbs up Hello from Canada's West coast

Hello everyone. My name is Troy, and I live in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. I'm the very proud owner of a 2011 brabus fortwo coupé. It's black on black, with brabus headlights, brabus drls, custom lower front lip spoiler, hids, custom interior, & a pretty kick-ass audio setup, featuring products from Boston Acoustics, Orion, Alpine & Elcipse. I have two brabus 17s with which I will replace the stock front 15s very, very soon, at that time, I'll also be looking at doing some suspension upgrades... any suggestions?
    I've owned my brabus since new, and I swear I've spent more time working on it, washing & polishing it than I have driving it as it still only has 21,000km on the odometer. I've owned a lot of cars through the years, but I've never had such a great connection with a vehicle in my life! It's like the car was custom made for me... I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.
    Nice to be here, and look forward to some good car chat, about some great cars!

[OP] Junior Member

My Mod List

Question what's a guy gotta do?

I posted on two other threads, in addition to this posting. Just wondering when they will be posted, and more importantly, when the restrictions will be removed from my account? Thanks!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by HipEponymous View Post
    I posted on two other threads, in addition to this posting. Just wondering when they will be posted, and more importantly, when the restrictions will be removed from my account? Thanks!
    Hi there,

Threads / posts from news users are moderated to ensure there is no spam links, etc. in them.
    I am going through them right now and will approve what is needed.

This limit will be removed once you hit 5 posts.

Also, welcome to SMART MADNESS! Would love to see some pictures of your car!

Welcome to the world of smart!! You will love the 17's on the front. I have been running 17's all around with 215/35-17 Hankooks for over three years on my '09 Brabus coupe.

[OP] Junior Member

My Mod List
    I've had five posts for a few days now. First chance a moderator gets, could you please remove my restrictions?
    Thanks!

[OP] Junior Member

My Mod List

Question What's the deal, guys?

Ummm. I've been at five posts now for pretty much two months... Are you guys taking an extended Christmas break, or is this somehow personal? Could you also remind Joseph that I am still awaiting a reply to the pricing request e-mail I sent him almost a month ago... Thanks!

[OP] Junior Member

My Mod List
    I see that the little pink restrictions window disappeared right after I posted! Thanks to whoever is responsible, and if it was automated, then thank you to the automated bot thingy responsible... You're the best!!!

your posts are not being stopped by us. I check the forum 1 or two times a day min. and have seen no posts from you marked for moderation.
    WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

Super Moderator

Thanks for bringing this up brother. I can assure you we are not actively trying to block or ignore you.

Have you heard from Joseph? I went through the inbox and did not see any messages from you either. If you would like to try to PM your email to me I will have Joseph get in contact with you directly if he hasn't already.

Again I greatly apologize for the annoyances you have been dealing with since being here. It is not our intention to give our users a difficult time at all and we in fact try to give our users the very best forum browsing experience they can. I will bring your problems to the attention of our webmaster who can most certainly fix these issues.

I am so sorry brother. Please let me know if this continues in the future.
    Check out www.smartmadness.com for the largest selection of smart car Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

Buying or selling a smart car? Check out www.smartcarclassifieds.com

[OP] Junior Member

My Mod List

Thumbs up Impressing me? I could think of easier tasks...

Quote Originally Posted by SMARTMADNESS View Post
    I am so sorry brother. Please let me know if this continues in the future.
    Thanks so much for the genuine concern shown in regards to my issues. Very much appreciated, no to mention surprising, considering we are seemingly living in the 'Customer Service??' era of retail.
    I was beyond impressed, and will not forget the exceptional effort put forth by yourself, illustrating that my issues in fact, did matter.
    Thank-you! While I still feel there may be a curse placed upon any interaction, or transaction between SmartMadness and myself, stellar associates such as yourself, and the amazing Joseph easily restore my faith in the best smart shop on the planet!
    My apologies about the delayed reply, but I have been very busy, and just haven't been online at all... I saw Joseph's email, but have yet to get a chance to answer... but will anyday!

Thanks again!
    You MADNESS guys are the best!
    my mission: meticuously (slowly) craft the greatest smart in canadian history...
    with the much appreciated assistance of joseph & the entire team at smart madness..

'for while I will most likely fall far short of my goal... smart madness gives me the strength I need to at least try.'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast