[OP] Junior Member

My Mod List

muffler and roof

Hi I'm new to this forum. I've got a 09 smart fortwo passion coupe and I'm learning about this car slowly and when I bought this car someone painted the Panarama roof black and I don't know how to get the paint off without damaging the plexiglass roof. I also want a better breathing muffler, I've been told any type of muffler can be used as long as the in/out pipe are the same size. I'm on a buget so getting a all new exhaust system is not possible right now.

Welcome to the forum!! Smart Madness may have some used exhaust systems for sale or possibly check on Smart Car of America forum. Someone over there is always selling something. As to removing the paint from your roof, I am not familiar with a good method for doing that. You may want to check with a good body shop that deals in painting plastic and fiberglass.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bobchuck51 View Post
    Hi I'm new to this forum. I've got a 09 smart fortwo passion coupe and I'm learning about this car slowly and when I bought this car someone painted the Panarama roof black and I don't know how to get the paint off without damaging the plexiglass roof. I also want a better breathing muffler, I've been told any type of muffler can be used as long as the in/out pipe are the same size. I'm on a buget so getting a all new exhaust system is not possible right now.
    Sorry for the delay Bob, we've been short staffed for the last couple of months and we're going through a transition with new employees. I'd love for you to DM us your contact info if you're still trying to fix these problems so we can get in touch with someone from our sales department to make sure all your needs are taken care of. Thank you!
    Check out www.smartmadness.com for the largest selection of smart car Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

Buying or selling a smart car? Check out www.smartcarclassifieds.com

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Z06-LITE View Post
    Welcome to the forum!! Smart Madness may have some used exhaust systems for sale or possibly check on Smart Car of America forum. Someone over there is always selling something. As to removing the paint from your roof, I am not familiar with a good method for doing that. You may want to check with a good body shop that deals in painting plastic and fiberglass.

Thank you so much for your cooperation!
    Check out www.smartmadness.com for the largest selection of smart car Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

Super Moderator

Bob, your contact info has been forwarded to members of our sales staff. Just know your questions will be answered accordingly!