Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A small builder in Lancasteshire, England is a Morgan three wheeler restorer. He has been building the JZR to order for many years. His business is called John Ziemba Restorations. The cars are built with either Honda CX500, CX650, Harley Davidson, or Moto Guzzi engines with a corresponding transmission. My car is a 1983 with a Honda CX650 and 5-speed sequential transmission. I bought it used from England about eight years ago...To date, he has built 392 cars to the best of my knowledge. My car is one of 26 in the US. It is a really fun little car. It is a lot smaller than the new Morgan three wheeler and a lot lighter. My car weighs 790 pounds with 65 horsepower. It performs a lot like a mid '60's MGB or Triumph TR6. There are several websites for the Morgan look-a-like trikes, just give Google a look and find more info.

My Mod List
    Just wondering why you guys would want something in rhd?

Cheers Mike

Because over here, you rarely see a RHD unless it is a postal carrier Jeep or van. My JZR is my second RHD and I have always had a thing for something different in the automotive world. I guess a RHD over here is as rare as a LHD where you are.

[OP] Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Z06-LITE View Post
    A small builder in Lancasteshire, England is a Morgan three wheeler restorer. He has been building the JZR to order for many years. His business is called John Ziemba Restorations. The cars are built with either Honda CX500, CX650, Harley Davidson, or Moto Guzzi engines with a corresponding transmission. My car is a 1983 with a Honda CX650 and 5-speed sequential transmission. I bought it used from England about eight years ago...To date, he has built 392 cars to the best of my knowledge. My car is one of 26 in the US. It is a really fun little car. It is a lot smaller than the new Morgan three wheeler and a lot lighter. My car weighs 790 pounds with 65 horsepower. It performs a lot like a mid '60's MGB or Triumph TR6. There are several websites for the Morgan look-a-like trikes, just give Google a look and find more info.
    Wow, that's amazing. Since your purchase, what have you done to it?
    Check out www.smartmadness.com for the largest selection of smart car Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

Buying or selling a smart car? Check out www.smartcarclassifieds.com

[OP] Super Moderator

Because over here, you rarely see a RHD unless it is a postal carrier Jeep or van. My JZR is my second RHD and I have always had a thing for something different in the automotive world. I guess a RHD over here is as rare as a LHD where you are.
    very true!
    Check out www.smartmadness.com for the largest selection of smart car Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

Quote Originally Posted by SMARTMADNESS View Post
    Wow, that's amazing. Since your purchase, what have you done to it?
    Let's see......gone through the engine and suspension, did some interior work, added proper EU license plates, reproduction MOT disc and holder, new chrome wire wheels and tires, Florida personalized license plate "JZR" and a few other minor things.

Florida plate.IMG_3044.jpg

EU plate.IMG_3040.jpg

[OP] Super Moderator

Let's see......gone through the engine and suspension, did some interior work, added proper EU license plates, reproduction MOT disc and holder, new chrome wire wheels and tires, Florida personalized license plate "JZR" and a few other minor things.
    Sounds like a fun build!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12