[OP] Junior Member

My Mod List

Cooling fan question

Hello,
    I have what may be a silly question but I don't know the answer so I'll ask. Does the cooling fan behind the radiator pull air from the front of the car back through the radiator or is the air going the other way from the back of the radiator to the front?
    I'm asking because I just had to add a fan to the front of the radiator because the existing fan is going out. It says it comes set up as a pusher fan from the factory but the blades did not look right to me but then I started to wonder if I was not understanding puller and pusher correctly. Everything seemed to work fine for a couple days and then the A/C stopped working and the fan I added is not starting. Makes me wonder of I hooked it up backwards and maybe over heated something that caused the A/C to stop working.
    I hope someone can clear up my confusion.
    Thank you.
    Brad

the pusher/puller fan works in either direction depending on how the wires are attached. With the fan in front of the radiator, it should push air through the radiator (towards the back of the car) same direction air flows when you are driving down the road.

Maybe you are low on refrigerant??