[OP] Senior Member

SmartWax Products

Hey everybody. I want to say that this is probably the first time I have ever started a thread regarding car cleaning, but it's worth it.

First off, I'm not trying to sell you on anything and I'm not getting paid by anybody to write this or endorse this product.

Okay, after that, here it goes.

Awhile back, I got a free trial sample of a product from Smart Madness when I ordered my oil filter, plugs, etc. This product was a small demo bottle of SmartWax detailing. I liked the name because it had the word smart in it, but I put it on the shelve because I loved Ace It car polish recommended to my by my friend Kip. My Ace It was running out and it's rather expensive, so I said "what the heck, I'll use this up." Wow! That was the cat's pajamas! It detailed my car wonderfully, just as good as the Ace It I was using.

Since I needed undercarriage detailer to make my car look show worthy, I decided to try out their undercarriage detailer. Wow again! This product made everything clean and shiny in my wheel wells and made my garage smell awesome! Actually, all of their products I have used smell awesome! It did a wonderful job protecting my underside during the harsh New England winter as well from the Calcium Chloride!

After that experience, I purchased their SmartTone waterless car wash and wax spray. That worked well also! It cleaned and made the body of my car feel nice and smooth and cleaned away the road salt I had on my car.

Then I bought their Blue-B-Gone for my exhaust. It really made my exhaust shine and it added a nice layer of protection to it!

I also bought the rim wax for my new rims. I didn't get to drive around with the rim wax, but it really did make my rims feel nice and smooth and made my rims shine like no other!

After that, I purchased their trim, tire, and hard plastic restorer to make my plastics pop. I also purchased their Fabric Guard for my convertible top and interior fabrics and their odor eliminator to help keep my car smelling fresh and clean.

The final product is to me, the holy grail of car care. SmartWax 80302 Wet Shine Synthetic Spray Detailer. This product absolutely destroys Ace It in every way, shape and form. About two weeks ago, I waxed my car with Mother's reflections advanced car wax. When I used this spray detailer, I was simply stunned. This product brought the wax back to what it was like as if I just applied it and then some! It really made the car pop! I actually let my friend Kip try it and now he wants me to order him a bottle since he was so impressed with it!

I have used almost every cleaning product on the shelf including $80 of just wax and almost any other car care product I can find. I was so blown away by SmartWax that it is the only product I will use from now on except for the wax (because I'm a dedicated Mother's product user, in that regard). I wish they made an engine degreaser and dressing because I would order that too.

I think I have found the ultimate combination in car cleaning and maintenance I will ever find. It is simply incredible to say the least. I'm so thankful Smart Madness has opened my eyes to this product.

You can keep using what you want for your car care, but I do encourage you to try it. You won't be disappointed.
    -President of the Smart car Connecticut chapter.

-Any man who drives a smart car is very, very secure with themselves and does not feel that they need to compensate.

-It's nice to have over a thousand people come up to your car in amazement and take pictures and ask questions and have these incredible looks when they see the NOS bottle or the purge setup. It makes everything I've done worth it.

Super Moderator

Brett,

Glad you like the SmartWax line. We offer the entire line (some are not on our site yet) of their products and love em!
    Check out www.smartmadness.com for the largest selection of smart car Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

Buying or selling a smart car? Check out www.smartcarclassifieds.com

My Mod List

SmartWax Products

You should see info from Mark shortly. He has been away from the office the last few days and like was just said the Postal Service in Canada in on strike.

My Mod List

SmartWax Products

I must say dealing with mark was a pleasure, mark hand delivered the motors right to me that was awesome Motors work great

Thanks again mark

Cnc plasma
    Lou