[OP] Moderator

Message from Jill: Posted on Insider 5/10/11

May 10, 2011

smart enthusiasts:

As many of you know, we are currently in the process of transitioning the smart USA business to Mercedes-Benz USA. I am happy to tell you that we are making great progress.

As you likely know, the smart brand will now be integrated into select Mercedes-Benz dealerships in the U.S. as in other smart markets globally. As a result, we are making a dealer change in some markets. I am pleased to announce that we have new dealer locations in Honolulu and Las Vegas. Both are now in operation.

smart center Honolulu
    818 Kapiolani Blvd
    Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

smart center Las Vegas
    7300 West Sahara Avenue
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89117

We will be making regular announcements in the coming weeks as we continue with the transition.

Customer service is our number one focus during this process. Our goal is to ensure a seamless transition, and we will make every effort to address our customer's service needs. Please know that we are working to create solutions to minimize any impact and that we will continue to communicate with you as we move through the process just as you've come to expect from smart USA.

I appreciate your support as my team, along with the folks at MBUSA and our entire dealer network, quickly moves to complete this transition.

Your continued passion and loyalty to the smart brand will ensure its future success. Thank you for all that you do.

Sincerely,

Jill Lajdziak
    President, smart USA
    GetSmrt
    "happy smarting"

Customer service is our number one focus during this process.

Someone should tell MB dealers we are not second class auto consumers.
    WHAT'S YOUR STORY?

[OP] Moderator

Noted. What I see is a message from Jill making the comment on behalf current smartUSA team. I am still waiting for the MBUSA's message.
    GetSmrt
    "happy smarting"